1. Gain the ability to communicate effectively as well as approach disagreements correctly.
2. Achieve the capacity to build bonds with other parties, help them change, grow, develop, and resolve conflict effectively.
1. Understanding the IRMP Model
2. Causes of Conflict
3. Steps to identify conflict
4. Keys to resolving conflict
5. Keys to Managing Conflict
6. How to Prevent Conflict
Who should attend?
Managers, Business owners, Entrepreneurs, Legal
practitioners, Mediators, Arbitrators, Professional
negotiators, and Diplomats.
Excellent online facilitation, Relevant case studies,
Comprehensive slides, Individual action points.
For further details and enquiries, kindly email us at
or call: +234 901 500 2661
Duration: 2 days (2.5 hours each)